Shigeo TOYA Library
Shigeo TOYA interview at his atelier in Chichibu
- artist info
- Shigeo TOYA Works and Info
- Chiba Shigeo, "Toya Shigeo: A Gaze That Sees Invisible Sculpture," First appeared in the enlarged edition of "A History of the Breakaway from Orthodoxy in Contemporary Art in Japan 1945-1985," Chikuma shobo, 2021
- Out of the Woods: A Conversation with Shigeo Toya, Sculpture Magazine, November, 2021
- Shigeo TOYA Interview: Examining the “Gaze” in Society as a Sculptor *First appeared in the Bijutsu Techo website, 26th September 2019, Bijutsu Shupan-Sha Co.Ltd., Tokyo.
- Masayuki Tanaka, Questions of Existence: Shigeo Toya and Sculpture of “Emergence”, First appeared in "Shigeo Toya ― Sculpture to Emerge" Musashino Art University Museum & Library, 2017
- Shigeo TOYA Interview, October 2016, movie
- Shuji Tanaka, Locating Forest: Shigeo Toya’s sculptures in wood, First appeared in "Shigeo Toya ― Sculpture to Emerge" Musashino Art University Museum & Library, 2017
- Shigeo TOYA interview, October 2016, text
- Uraka Hijikata, Logos and Sculpture: Shigeo Toya's Theory of Sculpture *English translation from the original Japanese essay in Shigeo Toya ―Sculpture and Word, 1974-2013, The Vangi Sculpture Garden Museum, 2014.
- Toji Kamata, Forest and cunnus—the eroticism of Shigeo Toya, *English translation from the original Japanese essay in "Shigeo Toya: Yama-Mori-Mura (Mountains-Woods-Villages)", Kuma Art Museum, Ehime, Japan, 1994
- view more